February 2004 [ Go back to
The Month in Review main page ]
Ah, February. The month of love. Who needs chocolate and flowers?
Receive this great content right in your inbox. Simply Edit your Profile to subscribe to as much -- or as little -- as you wish.
Motive adds value with Managed Services (February 2, 2004)
Denmark is first to adopt Universal Business Language (February 2, 2004)
Explaining integration (February 3, 2004)
Using tracing in .NET (February 3, 2004)
N.Y. college offers Web services, XML courses (February 3, 2004)
Tool injects WS management into app design phase (February 3, 2004)
Preserving EJB State with SOAP headers (February 4, 2004)
Connector makes mainframe assets reusable (February 4, 2004)
Web services plug-in created for PDF manipulation (February 4, 2004)
It's all about service (February 5, 2004)
Confluent is the object of Oblix's desire (February 5, 2004)
Program helps bind XML-based standards (February 5, 2004)
XML development exam offered (February 5, 2004)
Resurrecting the VAN: The Web services network (February 9, 2004)
AmberPoint upgrades Web services management tool (February 9, 2004)
The future is grid computing and Web services as one (February 10, 2004)
WRQ server reuses app logic, data in Web services (February 10, 2004)
XHTML-Print: Another new XHTML module (February 11, 2004)
Electronic payment options: The e-way or the old way? (February 11, 2004)
Survey: More enterprises exposing Web services to Net (February 11, 2004)
Microsoft upgrades location and mapping Web service (February 11, 2004)
Design an application for grid (February 12, 2004)
Financial services body ratifies IFX spec (February 12, 2004)
Grid lock in (February 16, 2004)
New XML firewall keeps watch on Web services (February 16, 2004)
Reactivity XML firewall goes wire-speed (February 16, 2004)
Explaining integration II (February 17, 2004)
Diagnosing e-mail problems in .NET (February 17, 2004)
Banking industry cashes in on Web services (February 17, 2004)
Collaboration secures SOA development (February 17, 2004)
Service Integrity's SIFT software monitors WebLogic data (February 17, 2004)
When not to use an SOA (February 18, 2004)
Integration program targets IBM customers (February 18, 2004)
Web services project roles: The team perspective (February 19, 2004)
Diamelle e-business suite Web services-enabled (February 19, 2004)
Are your enterprise business applications secure? (February 20, 2004)
SAML 2.0 unifies support for federation (February 23, 2004)
Westbridge ties into new security efforts (February 24, 2004)
XML goes prime time (literally): XMLTV (February 25, 2004)
Extending UDDI with robust Web services information (February 25, 2004)
GSA bypasses RFP process for BPM vendor (February 25, 2004)
An e-mail user interface to Web services (February 26, 2004)
WS-I delivers Web services security best practices (February 26, 2004)
Iona extends Web services platform to mainframe (February 26, 2004)
Compuware tools available on ComponentSource (February 26, 2004)
Federal agency demonstrates SAML interoperability (February 26, 2004)
Other great SearchWebServices.com resources:
- Looking for free research? Browse our comprehensive White Papers section by topic, author or keyword.
- Are you tired of technospeak? The Web Services Advisor column uses plain talk and avoids the hype.
- For insightful opinion and commentary from today's industry leaders, read our Guest Commentary columns.
- Hey Codeheads! Start benefiting from these time-saving XML Developer Tips and .NET Developer Tips.
- Visit our huge Best Web Links for Web Services collection for the freshest editor-selected resources.
- Visit Ask the Experts for answers to your Web services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, .NET, Java and EAI questions.
- Choking on the alphabet soup of industry acronyms? Visit our helpful Glossary for the latest industry lingo.
- Couldn't attend one of our Webcasts? Don't miss out. Visit our archive to watch at your own convenience.
- Discuss these articles, voice your opinion or talk with your peers in the SearchWebServices Discussion Forums.