January 2004 [ Go back to
The Month in Review main page ]
Our new year's resolution is to continue providing you with the
Receive this great content right in your inbox. Simply Edit your Profile to subscribe to as much -- or as little -- as you wish.
Oracle 10g - stands for grid at a tenth of the price (January 5, 2004)
Is the window of opportunity closing for service orientation vendors? (January 6, 2004)
.NET identity and principal objects (January 6, 2004)
Will David or Goliath manage your Web services? (January 6, 2004)
Evolution of mobile computing services (January 7, 2004)
SIIA FISD MDDL Streaming (January 8, 2004)
Face-off: Thin clients vs. fat clients (January 8, 2004)
2004: A leap year for service-oriented architectures (January 12, 2004)
IBM gives developers sneak peek of WebSphere V6 with J2EE 1.4 (January 12, 2004)
A look back at the year in Web services (January 13, 2004)
Pervasive acquires Data Junction (January 13, 2004)
Mindreef adds Visual Studio integration to WS tool (January 13, 2004)
Java integration support now part of Iona's Artix (January 13, 2004)
RatchetSoft opens 'mass customization' beta program (January 13, 2004)
Working with XML and MS Word (January 14, 2004)
Microsoft comes to the Instant Messaging party (January 14, 2004)
SOA report misinterpreted, analyst says (January 14, 2004)
Build error-proof Web services (January 15, 2004)
Sure-fire skills for IT success in 2004 (January 15, 2004)
WS-I accepting comments on latest efforts (January 15, 2004)
Grand Central adds directory to integration service (January 15, 2004)
Web services wish list 2004: Better living through Web services (January 19, 2004)
Internet millionaire gives integration a whirl (January 19, 2004)
The System::DateTime Structure in .NET (January 20, 2004)
RSS provides the standard for reading Internet news (January 20, 2004)
WS orchestration 'power struggle' under way, IDC says (January 20, 2004)
IT market hears RFID message loud and clear (January 20, 2004)
Systems investment for change in financial regulation (January 21, 2004)
Utility computing loves Linux (January 21, 2004)
Which style of WSDL should I use? (January 21, 2004)
IBM, Microsoft on opposite sides of standards fence (January 22, 2004)
WASP Server adds to XML Schema support (January 22, 2004)
Why is 'Business Logic' an oxymoron? (January 26, 2004)
Do you really need a data warehouse? (January 26, 2004)
LDAP directories will soon be free, Meta says (January 26, 2004)
Infravio ports WS suite to HP NonStop servers (January 26, 2004)
A look ahead to Web services in 2004 (January 27, 2004)
Confluent creates agents for Tibco, C++ (January 27, 2004)
Survey: IT spending back from the dead (January 27, 2004)
Check out the XForms Institute (January 28, 2004)
Web services: Coming to an organization near you (January 28, 2004)
Federated ID projects to rise in '04, study finds (January 28, 2004)
Grid and Web services to converge (January 29, 2004)
SOAP test tool adds WS-Security, MIME support (January 29, 2004)
XML-based financial standard gets new support (January 29, 2004)
Other great SearchWebServices.com resources:
- Looking for free research? Browse our comprehensive White Papers section by topic, author or keyword.
- Are you tired of technospeak? The Web Services Advisor column uses plain talk and avoids the hype.
- For insightful opinion and commentary from today's industry leaders, read our Guest Commentary columns.
- Hey Codeheads! Start benefiting from these time-saving XML Developer Tips and .NET Developer Tips.
- Visit our huge Best Web Links for Web Services collection for the freshest editor-selected resources.
- Visit Ask the Experts for answers to your Web services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, .NET, Java and EAI questions.
- Choking on the alphabet soup of industry acronyms? Visit our helpful Glossary for the latest industry lingo.
- Couldn't attend one of our Webcasts? Don't miss out. Visit our archive to watch at your own convenience.
- Discuss these articles, voice your opinion or talk with your peers in the SearchWebServices Discussion Forums.