By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
June 2003 [ Go back to The Month in Review main page ]
June's birthstone is the pearl. Although the end result is beautiful, a pearl starts out as nothing more than a common irritant in dire need of a solution. If integration issues have become business irritants for you, then don't miss our June recap for pearls of wisdom from some of the brightest gems in the Web services industry.
Receive this great content right in your inbox. Simply Edit your Profile to subscribe to as much -- or as little -- as you wish.
At last, UDDI moves into the spotlight (June 2, 2003)
Microsoft and business intelligence (June 3, 2003)
SOAs: More change ahead for IT consulting (June 4, 2003)
Tape SAN gets good rating from credit analytics company (June 4, 2003)
Your resume and .NET certification (June 4, 2003)
Featured Topic: UDDI v2 gets the nod from OASIS (June 4, 2003)
XHTML 2.0 Appreciated (June 4, 2003)
Microsoft licenses -- new flexibility (June 5, 2003)
More firms using Web services to integrate legacy apps (June 5, 2003)
What is a delegate in .NET? (June 6, 2003)
Asynchrony and Web services (June 9, 2003)
Check out Microsoft's security take (June 10, 2003)
University learns SAN lesson (June 10, 2003)
xPM -- what's it all about? (June 11, 2003)
Unisys uses UML to bridge business-IT gap (June 11, 2003)
New WebSphere adapters to ease legacy integration (June 11, 2003)
Featured Topic: Occasionally Connected Computing (June 11, 2003)
Is electronic money coming of age? (June 12, 2003)
Mobile Service Delivery and partnerships from BEA (June 16, 2003)
Open using last Visual Studio.NET layout (June 17, 2003)
ISVs lead Web services adoption (June 18, 2003)
Grab metadata and other XML info (June 18, 2003)
Intel and Sun add X factor to mobile Java (June 18, 2003)
Real-world use of instanceParms in UDDI (June 18, 2003)
Featured Topic: SOAP Crash Course (June 18, 2003)
E-mail for everybody (June 19, 2003)
XML-based portals equal less Web services pain (June 23, 2003)
What is BTO? (June 24, 2003)
What about state in ASP.NET? (June 24, 2003)
Java.net - Sun's answer to Microsoft? (June 25, 2003)
Enterprise identity management: Essential SOA prerequisite (June 26, 2003)
Featured Topic: Ensuring interoperability (June 26, 2003)
Surviving an H1-B visa job layoff (June 27, 2003)
IBM Palm Web services and IDE (June 30, 2003)
Other great SearchWebServices.com resources:
- Looking for free research? Browse our comprehensive White Papers section by topic, author or keyword.
- Are you tired of technospeak? The Web Services Advisor column uses plain talk and avoids the hype.
- For insightful opinion and commentary from today's industry leaders, read our Guest Commentary columns.
- Hey Codeheads! Start benefiting from these time-saving XML Developer Tips and .NET Developer Tips.
- Visit our huge Best Web Links for Web Services collection for the freshest editor-selected resources.
- Visit Ask the Experts for answers to your Web services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, .NET, Java and EAI questions.
- Choking on the alphabet soup of industry acronyms? Visit our helpful Glossary for the latest industry lingo.
- Couldn't attend one of our Webcasts? Don't miss out. Visit our archive to watch at your own convenience.
- Discuss these articles, voice your opinion or talk with your peers in the SearchWebServices Discussion Forums.