November 2002 [ Go back to The Month in Review main page ]
The first American Thanksgiving Day took place in 1621, as the Pilgrims celebrated their survival in the New World. If you're concerned with survival in the brave new world of Web services, then page down and enjoy the cornucopia of Web services content we've harvested for our readers this month. Enjoy!
Receive this great content right in your inbox. Simply Edit your Profile to subscribe to as much -- or as little -- as you wish.
Can Confluent redefine Web services management? (November 1, 2002)
Vignette shines content management light (November 1, 2002)
CA opens its doors to Web services (November 4, 2002)
Borland grows from strength to strength (November 4, 2002)
Web services: An elephant in the dark (November 5, 2002)
Working with the repeater (November 5, 2002)
Testing, testing, testing (November 6, 2002)
Know your XML (November 6, 2002)
Web services: A pipe dream...or reality? (Featured Topic) (November 6, 2002)
Web services & EAI: Partners or rivals? (November 7, 2002)
Business security begins with a strong password policy (November 7, 2002)
10 steps to IT guru status (November 7, 2002)
Hospital turns to SAN to save space (November 7, 2002)
Web services: Still just software (November 12, 2002)
Web services ROI (November 12, 2002)
Web services: An evolution in technology; A revolution for business (Webcast) (November 12, 2002)
XML creator says royalty-based standards could work (November 13, 2002)
Free Chapter: J2EE: The Complete Reference, part 1 (November 13, 2002)
Navigating the maze of security certifications (November 13, 2002)
Medical school gives backup software an 'A' (November 13, 2002)
Interviews with leading experts (Featured Topic) (November 13, 2002)
Dinosaurs battle in tar pits (November 14, 2002)
Free Chapter: J2EE: The Complete Reference, part 2 (November 18, 2002)
Analytics deliver staggering ROI (November 19, 2002)
Copy a project template (November 19, 2002)
IBM, Sun and others tout merits of Web services (November 20, 2002)
Free Chapter: J2EE: The Complete Reference, part 3 (November 20, 2002)
Manage user input with XForms (November 20, 2002)
Developing Web services with J2EE (Featured Topic) (November 20, 2002)
.NET fans, foes duke it out at Comdex (November 21, 2002)
Mainframe users chart course for upgrading to z/OS (November 21, 2002)
Gray in a sea of green (November 21, 2002)
Livermore lab experiments with Linux (November 21, 2002)
Developing Web service applications using J2EE 1.4 (Webcast) (November 21, 2002)
Top tier software vendors (November 22, 2002)
Does patience pay off? (November 25, 2002)
IOU for ROI (Featured Topic) (November 25, 2002)
Why service-oriented management? (November 26, 2002)
Web services ROI, part 2 (November 26, 2002)
Successful Web services require standards and strategy (November 27, 2002)
Grid computing gaining hold (November 27, 2002)
Don't forget to check out these other great SearchWebServices.com resources:
- Looking for free research? Browse our comprehensive White Papers section by topic, author or keyword.
- Are you tired of technospeak? The Web Services Advisor column uses plain talk and avoids the hype.
- For insightful opinion and commentary from today's industry leaders, read our Guest Commentary columns.
- Hey Codeheads! Start benefiting from these time-saving XML Developer Tips and .NET Developer Tips.
- Visit our huge Best Web Links for Web Services collection for the freshest editor-selected resources.
- Visit Ask the Experts for answers to your Web services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, .NET, Java and EAI questions.
- Choking on the alphabet soup of industry acronyms? Visit our helpful Glossary for the latest industry lingo.
- Couldn't attend one of our Webcasts? Don't miss out. Visit our archive to watch at your own convenience.
- Discuss these articles, voice your opinion or talk with your peers in the SearchWebServices Discussion Forums.