November 2004 [ Go back to
The Month in Review main page ]
What does every IT professional want for the holidays? More
Receive this great content right in your inbox. Simply Edit your Profile to subscribe to as much -- or as little -- as you wish.
J2EE's destiny: Commoditization (November 2, 2004)
The Data Access Application Block (November 02, 2004)
Defining service-oriented architecture (November 03, 2004)
Royalty question surfaces in WS-Discovery spec (November 3, 2004)
Web services showing EAI the door (November 8, 2004)
Service Integrity SIFTs through SOA data (November 8, 2004)
NSite updates hosted BPM engine (November 8, 2004)
Reactivity reaches gigabit speed with XOS upgrade (November 8, 2004)
SOAs gaining momentum, part 1 (November 09, 2004)
Revolutionary UBL ratified as OASIS standard (November 10, 2004)
Father of XML: UBL bridges e-commerce gap for SMBs (November 11, 2004)
Royalty-free, revolutionary UBL (November 12, 2004)
Grand Central updates integration service network (November 15, 2004)
Digital Evolution releases XML VPN appliance (November 15, 2004)
Cape Clear releases new Orchestrator to beta (November 15, 2004)
Systinet updates its Web services registry (November 15, 2004)
The bus stops here (November 15, 2004)
BAM gives companies a real-time edge (November 15, 2004)
For interesting interface access, check out Xamlon (November 17, 2004)
NET Compact Framework graphics (November 17, 2004)
XML complexity introduces security risks (November 17, 2004)
SOA, XML soothe integration worries (November 18, 2004)
Achieving ROI with Web services (November 18, 2004)
Binary XML proponents stir the waters (November 22, 2004)
Will binary XML solve XML performance woes? (November 22, 2004)
November Conference Highlights (November 22, 2004)
XML straining network performance, bandwidth (November 23, 2004)
Steps to implementing an SOA (November 23, 2004)
WS-Reliability middleware released as open source (November 29, 2004)
Other great SearchWebServices.com resources:
- Looking for free research? Browse our comprehensive White Papers section by topic, author or keyword.
- Are you tired of technospeak? The Web Services Advisor column uses plain talk and avoids the hype.
- For insightful opinion and commentary from today's industry leaders, read our Guest Commentary columns.
- Hey Codeheads! Start benefiting from these time-saving XML Developer Tips and .NET Developer Tips.
- Visit our huge Best Web Links for Web Services collection for the freshest editor-selected resources.
- Visit Ask the Experts for answers to your Web services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, .NET, Java and EAI questions.
- Choking on the alphabet soup of industry acronyms? Visit our helpful Glossary for the latest industry lingo.
- Couldn't attend one of our Webcasts? Don't miss out. Visit our archive to watch at your own convenience.
- Discuss these articles, voice your opinion or talk with your peers in the SearchWebServices Discussion Forums.