Bio: Todd Biske is an enterprise architect with a Fortune 50 company in the St. Louis Metro Area. He has had architecture experience in many different verticals, including healthcare, financial services, publishing, and manufacturing over the course of his 20-year career. He is the author of SOA Governance from Packt Publishing, and writes a blog on a variety of strategic IT topics. He is a proud graduate of the Computer Science program at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S. ’91, M.S. ’94).
Areas of expertise: Enterprise architecture, SOA strategy, BMP and BPMN
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Todd Biske
- Why data, reporting are valuable for API management
- API tools: Focus on integration, policy management
- Don't overlook portals, SLM when selecting an API tool
- Capabilities integration point technologies should have
- SOA architecture: Why you need API management
- Integration methods: Pros and cons of REST integration
- Why, when to use messaging middleware
- Using an XML appliance for governance, versioning
- Important customizations for SOA governance
- SOA governance: Versioning tools and best practices
- Why you should use REST instead of SOAP for mobile apps
- Centers of Excellence: Managing organizational skills
- How to minimize delays with project governance
- What role does an ESB play in RESTful integration?
- How can I better connect EA with business capabilities?
- Working with SOA in an Agile environment
- Thinking beyond 2012 and even beyond SOA
- The difference between EAI and an ESB
- How to make an enterprise service bus work for your SOA
- Meshing service-oriented architecture with the cloud