Jason Bloomberg is Managing Partner at Service-Oriented Architecture industry analysis and advisory firm ZapThink LLC. Bloomberg has a diverse background in eBusiness technology management and industry analysis, including serving as a senior analyst in IDC's eBusiness Advisory group, as well as holding eBusiness management positions at USWeb/CKS (later marchFIRST) and WaveBend Solutions (now Hitachi Consulting). He is the newest RIA and enterprise mashup expert at SearchSOA.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jason Bloomberg
- High performance SOA
- SOA quality and governance: Satisfying the metarequirem
- Quality SOA
- Should all services be reusable?
- The SOA killer app ZapFlash
- Mashups and SOBAs: Which is the tail and which is the d
- SOA for small and medium businesses (SMBs)
- SOA Governance and the Butterfly Effect
- ZapThink's 2005 SOA Scorecard and 2006 Predictions
- The Subtleties of Service Convergence ZapFlash
- SOA governance: Re-engineering IT
- Seven fallacies of SOA
- UDDI: Straw man or ugly duckling?
- SOA + EDA = FUD?
- The portability pitfall
- Secrets of Web services' crystal ball
- When not to use an SOA
- The human side of service orientation
- Code reuse with SOA
- Why service-oriented management?