David Linthicum is the CTO of Blue Mountain Labs,the author or coauthor of at least 13 books on computing, and an internationally known distributed computing and application integration expert. He has more than twenty years of experience in the integration technology industry, most recently as chief technology officer (CTO) at Grand Central Communications. He has consulted for hundreds of major corporations engaged in systems analysis, design, and development, with a concentration in complex distributed systems. You can reach him via e-mail at email@example.com, follow him on Twitter, or view his profile on LinkedIn.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from David Linthicum
- Why cloud computing providers don’t get SOA
- Big Data is a bigger deal than we thought
- Solidifying the SOA and cloud computing links
- The "S" in "SOA" is services
- Advanced business application programming/4
- Why big consulting is hurting SOA
- SCA and SDO standards
- Helping out the SOA vendors
- SOA as a corporate responsibility
- Avoid vendor driven architecture (VDA)! / Podcast previ
- Apache Tomcat
- What is grid technology?
- EAI in use
- Java platforms
- Thinking integration first
- REST vs. SOAP
- Open source ESBs
- Web services standards
- Interoperability issues
- Apache Tomcat's role