James Denman has moved on to become the site editor at SearchSoftwareQuality.com.
In his time here, James aided in the writing, editing, and publication of editorial content on both SearchSOA.com and our sister site, TheServerSide.com. His professional interests include enterprise architecture and application development topics such as service-oriented architecture, application integration, middleware, Java server-side development, modularity, cloud computing platforms and mobile apps for enterprise workers.
Before working on TheServerSide.com and SearchSOA.com, James provided general support for other sites in the Tech Target family, most notably SearchSecurity.com and SearchNetworking.com. He graduated from the State University of New York at Binghamton in 2007, and came to Tech Target shortly thereafter.
Contributions from James A. Denman
- Forrester VP explains trends in software architecture
- Application architecture, BPM must align objectives
- Red Hat brings Fuse ESB, Fuse MQ into JBoss fold
- OMG's Soley on software modeling, UML, DDS, more
- Solutions architecture learning guide
- Take an event-driven approach to enterprise governance
- Apache Hadoop guide: New and notable developments
- Achieve service elasticity with IaaS
- BPM fills some application modernization needs, not all
- SwitchYard project to replace JBoss ESB
- Red Hat buys FuseSource to gain added skills and tools
- Open source middleware protects and maintains CERN LHC
- CamelOne 2012 gamifies enterprise integration efforts
- SOA governance breeds flexible architecture
- Can SOA get more flexible to meet complex challenges?
- Advantages of various PaaS development platforms
- Top 5 articles on ESBs and application integration
- Top 5 service-oriented cloud computing articles in 2011
- Monolithic apps present monumental app dev challenges
- Looking to JavaOne 2011 with Apache expert Rob Davies